Sunday, October 17, 2010

Would Chuck Stay Here Again?

Well, I've finally moved into the video-era, several decades later perhaps, but progress is progress.  I just completed a workshop with Bainbridge Island TV on creating your own YouTube video.  The project I assigned myself was the start of a hotel review series entitled: "Would Chuck Stay Here Again?"  The results are on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU5rZb9xM0k

The workshop entailed learning about the use of video cameras, video techniques, use of iMovie software, and the melding of video, graphics and audio into a cohesive video.  It was really a lot of fun and I'm generally pleased with the result.  With cell phones of the iPhone variety in wide use and with the newest digital SLRs incorporating video capability, its clear that video is taking on a larger role in our photographic life.  If you have the opportunity to take a video workshop in your community, I strongly recommend it.  Enjoy.
 

No comments: