Friday, October 15, 2010

The Best Camera is the One You Have

This past January, I posted a brief article on how my iPhone was liberating - always having a camera with you means never missing a shot.  Now, admittedly, the quality of an enlargement is not the same as a digital SLR.  But still pretty darn good.  And for web posting, its great. I just went through my first year's worth of iPhone photos - and was really suprised as to see how many decent shots I was able to take with this most basic of cameras.  Here's a sample.  Looking forward to another year with my iPhone by my side (or in my shirt pocket). 


Catching the Train, BART, San Francisco


Sunrise, Mt Rainier from Rich Passage

 The rusting Hyak departing Seattle



Evening Spotlight on Downtown Seattle


Quinessential San Francsico


A Grey, Foggy Morning, Seattle


Rush Hour, or Why I Don't Live in Seattle Anymore


Ocean Bent, Puget Sound, In Camera Believe It or Not


Reflection, Belltown, Seattle


Sunrise from Bainbridge Island Ferry


Port Blakely Cemetery, Bainbridge Island

No comments: