Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Journey On!

I've been writing this blog for nearly two years now.  Looking back over 88 postings I've made so far, the topics range from pure travel to pure photography to a mix of the two and, finally, to what's important in life.  It has all been part of my life's journey as a photographer, workshop leader, environmental consultant and a social being.  Today I changed the heading of the blog to "Journey On! Photography, Vacations and Life." The new title is more indicative of what has been posted and where I'm personally headed in my creative life. 

Workshops will still be listed, as will upcoming gallery shows.  And I will try on a more regular basis to discuss the nuances of vacation photography which I think is one of the more challenging genres out there given how wide ranging it is.  And I'll post, as I did earlier today, articles and musings on the importance of an integrated life where the creative arts, world culture and one's personal interests intermix. 

I hope you continue to enjoy the Journey!

No comments: